外贸老手的开发邮件常用语大全

在写开发邮件的时候,我们通常都会用到一些常用语,这些开发邮件常用语是需要不断修改,不断试验得到的结果。外贸老手Sunny手头上就整理和总结了一份开发邮件常用语大全。下面分享给大家。


外贸老司机的开发邮件常用语大全.png 


第一,开首语

1Pardon me, though a stranger to you personally, for taking liberty to address you these few lines.

2As I have not heard of you for long, I feel anxious.

3I must apologize for not having written to you previously.

4Please pardon my long in writing to you.

5Pardon me for neglect when you honored me with a visit the other day.

6Having mislaid your address, I have not been able to reply sooner.

7Your letter of the 4th this month was duly received.

8I have the pleasure to tell you that..

9I have just received your kind letter.

10Your kind letter of Saturday arrived this morning.

 

第二,结束语

1Please notify me soon.

2Looking forward to a prompt reply.

3Please do not fail to write to me.

4I shall feel obliged by a reply at your earliest convenience.

5I look for your answer in a few days.

6Let me hear if you receive the parcel safely.

7As the season grows colder, I hope you will take good care of yourself.

8With kind regards to your family.

9Please give my compliments to your family.

10Pray give my best remembrances to Mr. Brown.

11My parents ask also to add their best thanks to mine.

12Adieu till then.

13Thanking you for the past favour.

14I think you for the trouble you have taken.

15Hoping you will have a pleasant trip.

16Wishing you a pleasant journey.

17The help you sent is sincerely valued.

 

第三,社交用语

1The bearer of this letter, Mr. Chen, professor of ..., (an esteemed friend of mine), is desirous of 2being introduced to your acquaintance.

3I am very grateful for your kindness in permitting me to...

4I respectfully acknowledge your note and will wait upon you as proposed.

5Should an interview be desired, I shall be happy to call at any hour you may appoint.

6I have some important business matter to communicate to you.

7Anything further will be discussed when we meet.

8I regret that a prior engagement will prevent me from a tending.

9I think you for your kind entertainment last evening.

10I shall have great pleasure in accepting your invitation.

11Accept my thanks for our handsome present.

 

第四,祝愿语

1I wish you a happy New Year.

2Pray accept my best and sincerest wishes for the New Year.

3Presenting the compliments of the season.

4With every good wish.

5Pray allow me to congratulate your most heartily on your success in your examination.

6I am glad to hear that you were appointed..., on which I congratulate you most heartily.

7I congratulate you upon your success.

8I wish you still further success.

 

第五,正文常用语

1I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you...

我写信是要确认/询问/通知你...

2I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q1.

我写信来追踪我们之前对于第一季度营销活动的决定。

3With reference to our telephone conversation today...

关于我们今天在电话中的谈话...

4In my previous e-mail on October 15...

先前在1015日所写的信...

5As I mentioned earlier about...

如我先前所提及关于...

6as indicated in my previous e-mail...

如我在先前的信中所提出...

7As we discussed on the phone...

如我们上次在电话中的讨论...

8from our decision at the previous meeting...

如我们在上次会议中的决定...

9as you requested/per your requirement...

按照你的要求...

10In reply to your e-mail dated April 1we decided...

回答你在41日写的信,我们决定...

11This is in response to your e-mail today.

这是针对你今天早上来信的回复。

12As mentioned before,we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.

如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。

13As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday,I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.

追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。

14I received your voice message regarding the subject.Im wondering if you can elaborate i.e.provide more details.

我收到你关于这个主题的留言。我想你是否可以再详尽说明,也就是再提供多一点细节。

15Please be advised/informed that...

请被告知...

16Please note that...

请注意...

17We would like to inform you that...

我们想要通知你...

18I am convinced that...

我确信...

19We agree with you on...

我们同意你在...

20With effect from 4 Oct.,2016...

2016104日开始生效...

21We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below...

我们将举行一个会议,时间表如下。

22Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.

请确保个人信息不会外泄且只供内部使用。

23I am delighted to tell you that...

我很高兴地告诉你...

24We are pleased to learn that...

我们很高兴得知...

25We wish to notify you that...

我们希望通知你...

26Congratulation on your...

恭喜您关于...

27I am fine with the proposal.

我对这份提桉没意见。

28I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2016.

我很高兴地告诉你,你已经被同意参加20161122-24日的研讨会

29We are sorry to inform you that...

我们很抱歉地通知你...

30Im afraid I have some bad news.

我恐怕要带来一些坏消息

31There are a number of issues with our new system.

我们的新系统有些问题。

32Due to circumstances beyond our control...

由于情况超出我们所能控制...

33I dont feel too optimistic about...

我觉得不太乐观关于...

34It would be difficult for us to accept...

我们很难接受...

35Unfortunately I have to say that,since receiving your enquiries on the subject,our view has not changed.

很不幸地,我必须这么说,自从收到你关于这个主题的询问,我们的看法都没有改变。

36We would be grateful if you could...

我们会很感激如果你可以...

37I could appreciate it if you could...

我会很感激如果你可以...

38Would you please send us?

可否请你寄给我们…?

39We need your help.

我们需要你的帮助。

40We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff.

我们请求你的帮助,将此信息传达给你们的员工。

41We look forward to your clarification.

我们期待你的澄清。

42Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.

您能立即注意此事,我们将非常感激。

43I would really appreciate meeting up if you can spare the time.Please let me know what suits you best.

如果您能抽出时间,我希望能与你见面,请让我知道您最适合的时间。

44Please give us your preliminary thoughts about this.

请让我知道你对于这件事情初步的想法。

45Would you please reply to this e-mail if you plan to attend?

请您回信如果您计划参加?

46Please advise if you agree with this approach.

请告知是否你同意这个方法。

47Could you please let me know the status of this project?

请让我知道这个计划的进度?

48If possible,I hope to receive a copy of your proposal when it is finished.

如果可能,当你完成提案,我希望能收到一份复本。

49I would appreciate it very much if you would send me your reply by next Monday.

如果能在下周一前收到您的答复,我将非常感激。

50Hope this is OK with you.If not,let me know by e-mail ASAP.

希望您对此没有问题,如果不行,请利用电子邮件尽快让我知道。

 

特别是外贸新手,在开发邮件的编辑过程中,他们并不了解哪些用语才会更吸引客户,不妨参考以上常用语。


  • 分享到:
  1. 打印
  2. 关闭
  • 9
  • 0
外交圈公众号

扫码关注【外交圈】公众号

为什么要关注【外交圈】公众号?

快速查询买家邮箱

快速查询海关编码

快速查询外贸干货